Do Self-Excluded Gamblers Need to Include Gambling Winnings on Their Tax Returns?

If you gamble at a casino and win, a casino can issue a Form W-2G to the winner depending on the game that was played and the amount of money that was won.┬áThe gambler is supposed to include the gambling…

October 10, 2014

Chicago Area Tax Attorneys

Speak With A Tax Attorney


Chicago Tax Attorneys

314 North York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Proud Member of the
American Society of Tax Problem Solvers

© 2023 Patrick T. Sheehan & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions
Serving the Chicago Area - Disclaimer