Tax Court Upholds Failure to File Penalty Against “S” Corporations

If you own an “S” Corporation, your annual Form 1120S tax return is due on or before March 15 of the following year. You can ask for a six-month extension of time to file the tax return IF you filed before…

April 07, 2015

Chicago Area Tax Attorneys

Speak With A Tax Attorney


Chicago Tax Attorneys

314 North York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Proud Member of the
American Society of Tax Problem Solvers

© 2023 Patrick T. Sheehan & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions
Serving the Chicago Area - Disclaimer