What If I Can’t Pay the IRS

What if I can’t pay my taxes? What happens when you can’t┬ámake any payments to the IRS at all? If we can demonstrate to the IRS that you have no present ability to pay, then they’ll deem you temporarily uncollectable….

December 18, 2013

Chicago Area Tax Attorneys

Speak With A Tax Attorney


Chicago Tax Attorneys

314 North York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Proud Member of the
American Society of Tax Problem Solvers

© 2023 Patrick T. Sheehan & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions
Serving the Chicago Area - Disclaimer