No Tax Refunds For Foreigners If Employer Owes Employment Taxes to the IRS

If you are a W-2 employee, your employer withholds taxes from your pay and is supposed to turn that money over to the IRS as a federal tax deposit. If your employer has tax problems and does not turn over…

May 14, 2015

Chicago Area Tax Attorneys

Speak With A Tax Attorney


Chicago Tax Attorneys

314 North York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Proud Member of the
American Society of Tax Problem Solvers

© 2023 Patrick T. Sheehan & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions
Serving the Chicago Area - Disclaimer