How can I settle with the IRS for pennies on the dollar?

The IRS often reaches settlements for unpaid taxes through what’s called an Offer in Compromise. While not every unpaid tax liability is eligible for an offer in compromise, those that are will generally receive them.

Learn more about who is eligible for an IRS Offer in Compromise

Chicago Area Tax Attorneys

Speak With A Tax Attorney


Chicago Tax Attorneys

314 North York Road
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Proud Member of the
American Society of Tax Problem Solvers

© 2023 Patrick T. Sheehan & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. - Privacy Policy - Terms and Conditions
Serving the Chicago Area - Disclaimer